Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen! For my first trick...!

Dear Reader(s),
Welcome to my first blog.  Please try not to let my username put you off...I have a dark sense of humor.  Yes...it is a reference to jack the ripper...SHOCKING, I know.

I am an artist of sorts, captivated by all aspects of life.  When I write, it will be about whatever comes to mind.  I will even take suggestions, answer questions, and even write stories if you wish it of me.  For example: my first blog will be about a childhood favorite tv show called "Boy Meets World" and how far televisioin has come from this great piece of children's entertainment to things such as...oh I don't know...Hanna Montana or Lizzie McGuire.  

SO!!!  If you have any suggestions, please let me know...and click on the ads.  please.

No comments:

Post a Comment