Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boy Meets Crappy World of Disney's Spawn

Dear Boss,
Boy Meets World.  One of the great gems of television's history.  The actors can act, the characters are realistic, and of course there's Mr. Feeny.  There is just something about this show and shows like it of the 90's that simply no longer exist. 

Youtube's 'MIS0HAPPI' had this to say:
    "I miss this show so much. Shows these days are just horrible..doing pointless humor and entertainment that involve infidelity, teen pregnancy, bitchy tweens, and drugs.
Walt Disney would cry if he saw the shows that were on today" 

Well,  MIS0HAPPI, I would have to agree.  Just look at the difference between this: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHMTJSdGgA&feature=related), and this:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZGAKV0pmw) or even (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_yi5vdPDfg).

Notice a difference?  I do. 

The first glaring contrast that I can spot is this:  Kids today obviously are not being taught how to act...and apparently neither are their fathers...*cough cough*.  The material they are being given is cheesy, poorly written, poorly constructed, and is not remotely comparable to the average child.

...really, need I say more?

I think that pretty much sums it up.   

We have come a long way from quality entertainment to....whatever the hell those other two atrocities were.
I'm going to go play video games now.

2 comments:

  1. Yea thats how people are now a days, I hate thinking about the future, parents and kids today are retarded

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the reason you get so little is because you only have 2 followers. Have tried following other people?

    ReplyDelete